<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Jews and the Sabbath and other musings

Sunday, February 27, 2005
I was wondering how Jews in Germany opperate. Since basiclly nothing is open on Sunday, what do they do that day? My husband and I do big shopping on the weekends. (Aldi twice a month.) We went to look at beds yesterday. This is something a Jewish couple could not do.

Well I did a short walk today with the two smaller one. Almost 2 year old walking and the little one in the carriage. I am not sure how much of the German way of life I can give them.

Bush shut down the city of Mainz and people are pissed. Get over it. That's what it is like when any US president leave the White house. I remember when Bush Sr went to NY once, it took me 3 hours to get home when it normally only takes 1 and 1/2. And I was in NJ. I also remember when Gore was campaigning in NJ the parkway was jammed for hours. My question is this. If mainz was shutdown completely where were all those protester at?
Sunday, February 27, 2005 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink