<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Day 3

Friday, March 10, 2006
This is a record.
I even took a shower today.
I am going to try to follow the fly lady.
She say to get dress with your shoes everyday. Well we don't we shoes, but I am dress to my houseshoes.
We are working on the kicten this week.
Boy does it need it.

GTS is up, dressed and now eating his banana.
I should have gotten GKS up, but I think it is to late now.
I'll just let her sleep and not give her a nap this afternoon.

THe house is still clean.
We went out for Greek food for dinner.
The two smaller one where roudy until there food came.
They both scarfed the food down. It is the first time they both ate what was put in front of them. I sat eat quite happly.

We go some news from the kindergarden we use for the NICE(English) club.
it seems they want to have it till 4:30. That mean we need to start later or get a new place. I am not looking forward to coming home an hour later. Today I got home at 6:30. My husband was already here. This is fine if the house is clean. But getting home at 7:30? my kids would be starving by then. I would have to eat out. Not that big a deal, but where would that leave my husband. And it would not work when we need to go to Heidelberg. I guess I have some thinking to do.
Friday, March 10, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink