<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Dinner out

Thursday, March 16, 2006
Yesterday, did go that well, but it is my own fault.
I put off cleaning the house and then my hubby calls and says they might come to the house.(I knew they might.)
So I spend all my time getting the house ready.(They never did come over.)
I forgot to pack toys, so the kids were rowdy.
The only problem with going out with my hubby collegues is they talk mostly about work. They try to include me, but I think they see a lady who is only interested in changing diapers.
I have to do something.

Well, I need to get more done today.
I need to fill the washer.
Change my sheets. Prepare for GTH to change his sheets tomorrow.
The bedrooms need to be clean.
I need to find a Tupperward Lady. They have these real nice Spongebob sandwich holders.
I need to go to Kik to buy some kids clothes.
Gregory need to work on his Illinois book this afternoon and "the Horse and His Boy" this evening.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink