<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Last few days not bad.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Yesterday, GTH was home in the morning. The teacher decided no school since they were going to the circus.
I found this out Friday. I knew they were going to the circus, but I did not know that it would be in the afternoon. One thing about the states is they ask for your permission for every trip. You get written what it will cost, where they are going, and when.
He they believe that a 9/10 yo should be responsible for informing their parents. In the States, we know that some teenages are not good at this.
So at the last minute I am told that I will not have my child in the afternoon. That I have to bring him along with all my errands instead of changing my schedule(it was to late to change anything Friday). If i would have know a week ago, I could have made other plans. But i can not do it last minute.

But the day went well, I think we all enjoyed ourselves. GTH got to go to the Turnen(gymnaistics) class for the little ones.

GTH and I started the Geography section of "What your 2nd Grader Should Know."
Hopefully we can get some more in tonight and he can go over his "Horse and His Boy" quiz. Chapter 5 did not come out so good.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink