<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Ok, I'm back again

Thursday, March 09, 2006
I am really going to try to post everyday.
Yesterday, was a good day.
The apartment is pretty clean.
Just the floors need to be washed.
But the laundry is piling up.
And I have to do sheets. I don't think there is enough space in the drying room for all my stuff.
Today I need to pick up the plane tickets for my son. He will be visiting his father for the Easter vacation for two weeks.
I also have to go get milk, toast and batteries. We have no place to play music in the house. I guess I can do that when my son comes home for his break.
I got some great info on homeschooling yesterday also.
Lots of conventions coming up. Looking into getting some tapes. I also want to contact the Heidelberg homeschoolers.
Thursday, March 09, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink