<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Rough weekend

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
It was rough for me.
I was crying for a day and a half. I think it is a mixture of stress and PostMS.
The latter is something new for me.

I decide to just change my attidude.
I decided to be thankful and grateful. And to pile coals of fire on someones head.
Hopeful it would warm them up.

Last night was nice.
I got through the grammer part of "What Your Second Grader Should Know" with GTH.
Yes he is behind, but we are moving quickly. He has read the Greed gods and the American Tall Tales. Tonight we are going out to dinner so we will do nothing tonight.
We are up to chapter 4 of the quiz for "A Horse and His Boy".

GTS knows the letter "E" now.
This will help when we are on the elevator.
Here in Europe they have the ground floor(Edre). Then the next floor is the first floor.
Our next letter will be "K".
This is the basement/celler(keller).
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink