<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Today's List for Blogging

Wednesday, March 22, 2006
There are a lot of things I am looking into to day.
Post I would like to do on the next few days.
Claude Allen
Kosher
Preparing for the Feast of Unleaven Bread

As of right now, I did music with the small one. I final got out those instruments I bought before Christmas and let the two of the bang and shake there way to sleep.
I still need to empty the dishwasher. Print out some letter K things.
GTH put his homework in his book and is working on it right now.
I got to dust yesterday and hubby cleaned all the prints and smudges of the TV.(Does anyone know the best way to clean a flat screen?)
the desk is a mess. And I have a few emails to get out.
Nice relaxed day here.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink