<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

We're moving along well

Thursday, March 23, 2006
Last night and this morning were not that bad.
It is fun to see what the end result will be when the two small ones get to sleep. GTS did not want to stay in bed. By the time GTS and GKS were asleep, GTS was in the above bunk with GKS. Had to have hubby bring him down. It is to high to do it myself.
GTH and I got through Hinduism and Budhuism in his second grade book. I am going to look at 5th grade curriculms today. I, also, need to work on the Illinois book with him today. We are using the Highlights Which Way series. God bless me with being able to find and purchase this one from the used bookstore in Hedielberg.

This morning went really great. All the kids were up. I had items printed out from Aish to give them to color while I read from the Torah portion.(Ex 35 and 36) We will read the next two chapters. I think I will look up some puzzles for Shabbat for GTH.

GTH is to school now. GKS and GTS are watch Sesamstrasse. It is about plants today.
Thursday, March 23, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink