<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Batized Pagan Spring Holiday

Sunday, April 16, 2006
Let me start my asking what do eggs and bunnies have to do with the death and ressurection of the son of God?

I don't do much for this holiday. I don't buy the kids chocolate. Normally I don't buy anything at all, but I saw this very, very large duck for 5€ and could not just pass it up.
I don't have to worry about the kids missing out. Oma(Grandma) and her sister buy more than enough chocolate for all. In fact, after seeing all the chocolate, I was wondering if we new any poor folks to donate it to. The kids also get presents for Easter here too. The got a Bobby car. It is a riding toy. To bad it is still raining so they have to play with it upstairs.

We went out for dinner. Greek. I had a wonderful dish with beef and lamb. No cheese in site. I guess it was kinda kosher. I also had matza for dinner. Trying to stay away from pork is really rough in German.

All in all a great day. Got the playroom clean this evening and trying to get GKS to sleep up here to night. I doubt it will happen.
Sunday, April 16, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink