<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Ending not so good

Thursday, April 06, 2006
Well, the merger between Lucent and Alcatel has begun. They will operate as two seperate companies for the next 6 months to a year.

The day was going pretty well: I got the kids dress and everyone ate breakfast.
The shelving was put together, but one was not correct.
I read two stories to the kids(in English).
I got out a few emails. And found somestuff on Charlotte Mason that I really want to take my time and read. I don't think this program is for me. I like the idea, but I am not the orginized Victorian. Plus, GTH has a problem reading things that do not intrest him.
GTH gave me a few of his tests. The Math is good. A solid 2(B). The German is the problem. He brought home a diktat(dictation) with a 4(D). This is the heart of the problem. Where do we go from here? Well he now has Haupschule(lower school) grades.
He can take a test for Gymnasium(Higher school) or Realschule(middle school). They are given on the same day,but there is a second date. so if we put him in the Gymnasium test first and he fails, will he be up for the Realschule test.
Yesterday was not a good day.
Thursday, April 06, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink