<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Green fields and open horizons

Monday, April 10, 2006
Green fields and open horizons

Is a blog I found here.
I just want to keep a of it.
Thankfully, it was only started in January so it will only take a few days to go the arcthives.
I have already found a paper that is interesting and maybe an expert to help me spread my propoganda.

Ok, maybe it will take me a little longer to get through this blog if she as all these gems.
Monday, April 10, 2006 :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hi, thanks for your nice comments about my blog. Like you I'm a libertarian, which can be interesting when the subject of those evil "Neo-Liberalen" comes up in the type of unschooling circles I frequent.

    By Blogger Rina, at 1:58 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink