<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Interesting Homeschoolers

Thursday, April 13, 2006
I will be adding blogs of homeschoolers for a while.
They will be one of three catagories.
Black, single parent or outside of the US.
At this time I do not homeschool,(it is not legal here) nor am I single, but I have been a single mother.

I like to have ammunition when people throw the idea back at me.
Many think HS is only for very religious white families who want to keep their children locked away from the world.
But this is not the case. Yes, black folk HS also.
This is my next addition to my collection of blogs.

Days Of our Lives

another addition
It's A Small World After All

Trying to homeschool in Germany

Found my favorite Russian
At Home in Russia
Thursday, April 13, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink