<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Not a bad day.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006
The days have been ok.

The last two days GTH has gotten in to Europe Go. I got this from Five Home Ed in Kent Gregory is learning alot about the EU. I am not sure what since it is in German. I guess I will have to make an account for myself in English. It is to bad there is not a Parent/Teacher mode so you can see how well your child/children are doing. Hook all the children into one overseer account so you can see with just a few clicks.

The guy from XXXLutz came today. So we now have the shelving and draws for under GTH's desk, but the shelves for the others bedroom is not correct. My long awaited bookshelf that was suppose to go on the wall is not here. So I have to put the books away again. So I can again have no clue what books I have.

I have decided to get educational games for the kids birthday coming up. They really don't need anything else except for playdoh. I am going to have to start planning birthday parties. What joy.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink