<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Lady Liberty
A wife and mother of three. An American in Germany. Not sure how I got here.

Today is Thursday.

Thursday, April 06, 2006
This is talk bad about German school system day.

GTH gets out at 11:15 and then has to be back for an Ethiks(ethics) class at 1:30.
So my day is shot. I can not go in the city to buy a needed birthday present and I can't go anywher later bcause he gets home at about 3:00.
I get no real time with him, because in the inbetween time he has to eat and do homework.

Did I tell you his teacher only corrects tests. They correct each others class and homework. I don't think anyone has looked in his workbooks.
You see these are not part of his grades. It is only the tests that go into his grades. Well, how many are there? Well, all tests are written. They do not believe in multiple choice tests. They start in November and they come in groups. he report card he received in Feburary is from a group of test about 12 maybe 15 for each subject.
Thursday, April 06, 2006 :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Lady Liberty :: permalink